Friday 27 April 2012

I have been in the garden daily cleaning and cleaning. I bought this little guy yesterday. He is just sitting on a stump waiting for his spot in the garden to be prepared.

Gardening advice: plant seeds and pull weeds. Sort of like life isn't it? I've been pulling weeds and dead things in the garden and also in myself. Parts of me magically appear on the surface of my experience and I am surprised to find out I still have those buttons to be pushed........the weeds are rooted deep and need pulling yet again.

1 comment:

  1. Plant seeds and pull out weeds. I love the garden analogy -very timely since I have been working in the garden outside puling out weeds, especially that pervasive crabgrass. One whole flower bed is smothered in crabgrass. A good reminder to pull out my interior weeds to make space for planting seeds and space for them to grow and blossom. And boy , is my interior garden full of crabgrass....

    ReplyDelete