Friday 20 April 2012

Writing Down the Bones

I found this little book at the library years and years ago - Writing Down the Bones by Natalie Goldberg. I spent a lot of time at the library when I was younger and loved to browse. This one book just popped out at me. I never planned to write anything but was always thinking that might be nice some day - so, a wanna be writer. Anyone can read this book because Natalie Goldberg is a superb writer no matter what the subject. Some of the chapter titles: Don't marry the fly; Writers have good figures; Be an animal; One plus one equals a Mercedes-Benz. Natalie also read the book years later on tape and adds commentary. How fun! So, if anyone writes a journal or is a wanna be writer or just wants to read a good writer - check this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment