Thursday 5 April 2012

A day

Today has been a day of confusion. I have been very busy the last few weeks and today is mostly free to do what I want. So, what happens to me is I just don't know where to start. I look over here and over there and wander about, partially joyfully because there is no hurry, and partially aimlessly because there isn't a hurry. It takes me a day to get organized to have time off. I have been productive though, the car is loaded with two chairs for the Salvation Army, (yep, finally decided which ones to get rid of), and walked the dog, did yoga, cleaned out the fridge, and got some groceries. But - a whole day! What I could have gotten done if I had known which order to do what. There is always something to do. I would like, one day, to feel like it's all for me.....just to read.....just to do yoga because it feels good.....just to walk for the smell of the air......and have dinner delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment