Friday 6 July 2012

Bing!

My eyes just popped open. It's just after 3 am.........I didn't blog yet and now it's morning. Hmpf! Argh! Voi, voi, voi!

It is steamy hot. I can hear the fan in the other room working hard to move it's twin blades but I can barely feel any movement of air in my bedroom. My upper lip, middle back, back of neck, yeah pretty much everywhere is dripping wet. I heard it's good to sweat. I don't like to sweat.

Is it ever quiet at this time of the morning. No birds announcing life. No cars, no ambulances, no bicycles. No shouting or laughing. I can hear the fan and the gentle buzzing in my ears. I wonder if there is always sound if you have enough silence to hear it? I know that didn't really make sense but I like how it sounds philosophical at 3 am.

Well, goodnight, before I start thinking too much I'm going back to bed to listen to stillness.......if I can stay awake long enough. I love to sleep......what a pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment