Tuesday 17 July 2012

Cleaning out and cleansing

I cleaned the fridge today of all the bits of veggies and made a huge salad, some vegetable stock, and stirred the rest of the vegetables into a lentil curry. What fun! I love cleaning out. And a bounty of food is the result.

I would like to cleanse one day with a raw food only day. Or just veggie and fruit juices. There just seems to be so much food coming in and so much good cooking that I am waiting for the right day. Hmmmm, that day may never come if I don't make it happen. Okay, soon!

Raspberries are ripening daily so more food continuously appearing! Here I am today, with my raspberries for dessert and cleaning out by eating it - the rest of the ice cream that I found in the back of the freezer. This ice cream has nuts and chocolate lumps in it and is wonderfully good. But no one else cares for it except me. What luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment