Monday 30 July 2012

Flying continued

Nope, not flying any more but I had the most amazing views from inside the plane last night. The flight path was along the shore of the great lakes. I can't remember ever seeing so much before. I could have taken a photo but I decided to just keep looking outside and staying in the beauty. The islands, and islands, and islands! With nobody on them! Sandy beaches all around. Some islands had a speck of something, a cottage, or metal like a boat. And Ships! Like little dinky toys. The lakes were completely calm. I saw oodles of windmills.....no, they are not windmills..........hmmmmm, you know those wind turbine things that, from the sky look like the tin man with arms and head slowly circling around. The air was so still that some moved not at all.

I would love to live on one of those islands for a whole month and watch the waves and the birds and the daily changes. I think the fall would be nice. No bugs!

I looked at the islands like we look at clouds to find shapes. I saw a giraffe, and elephant, and an old man with a long neck and a big Adam's apple. If fact, everything I saw looked like a character out of a doctor Seuss book. I so enjoyed my flight.

So, I might not have access to Internet for the next 7 days. If I am able you will hear? see? from me. Otherwise I will connect on the 6th.

Have a joy filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment