Sunday 29 July 2012

Flying

I am about to fly on Air Canada to Toronto. I am staying with my friend Madhu for the night. Her and I and another friend, Ira, are driving tomorrow to Ancaster, near Hamilton. There is a meditation retreat we are attending with our teacher, Maharishi Krishnananda Ishaya. I can barely wait for the delicious company, food (we are always fed well), and resting in the stillness. We are a joyful group of folks who are wild and wonderful together. I used to think that meditation was serious and somber. Not at all. Yet there is peace and joy!

On the plane I have a great way to not get sore popping ears. During take off and landing I rub the web between the little finger and ring finger and also between the ring finger and third finger. Works wonderfully. No gum chomping necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment