Sunday 1 July 2012

Water

Water is well........fabulous in the summer. And always. Nothing cools me off better than water, whether it's swimming in it or drinking it.

The drink of choice. I made lemon and lime water today. I just slice the fruit into a large pitcher, let it sit on the counter for a while, and drink throughout the day. You can go crazy and put in lots of fruit, or ginger, or berries, or mint leaves. You get to be creative :)

Cucumber water is wonderful and tastier than it sounds. I first tasted it at a restaurant in Vancouver, called Nuba (a very good restaurant). I just peel about half a cucumber and slice it and pour a few liters of water over and let sit. I love room temperature water and it also doesn't disrupt digestion, but you can chill your water after it sits a little at room temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment